The Guardians Event is open and offers a simple but wonderful new twist to playing gachas. The event rewards players for just playing! Here is how it works!
- Players make pulls on their favorite machines just as they normally would.
- Every time a player does 15 pulls on a single machine they receive one of two special gifts called “Gifts of The Guardians” (GOTG) along with the 15 gachas they would normally win.
- The Gifts of the Guardians cannot be won by chance. They aren’t won at all. Instead they are a gift given by our Creators to those that play their machine at least 15 times.
- There are TWO gifts at every machine! You never know which you might get! If you do not get the one you wanted you will have to try again there is a 50/50 chance on which you receive each time.
- For example if you play Jian’s machine 15 times you will receive 15 gachas plus 1 Gift. If you play that same machine 30 times you will receive 30 gachas plus 2 Gifts and so on and so forth.
- The Gifts of the Guardians are NO copy/ YES transfer just like a regular gacha so you are free to keep, trade or sell them as you’d like.
- After the event ends all Gifts are retired and will never be made available again.
- Check out the Shopping guide!
Catwa – Lona Bento Mesh Head (5,000L)
Belleza – Sophie applier, fair tone, for Catwa head (899L)
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Kizushi hair with bangs add on @ Gacha Guardians
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Kizushi hair- ears RARE @ Gacha Guardians
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Kizushi hair- bows RARE @ Gacha Guardians
Luas Sexy Sailor Dress RARE @ Gacha Guardians
Luas Sexy Sailor Boots Pink @ Gacha Guardians
Luas Sexy Sailor Gloves Pink @ Gacha Guardians
Luas Sexy Sailor Choker Pink @ Gacha Guardians
Luas Sexy Sailor Tiara GOTG @ Gacha Guardians
Luas Sexy Sailor Wand GOTG @ Gacha Guardians
unKindness – Dreamer’s Sky Goodnight Moon
Bauhaus Movement – Full Metal Panic 51 (50L) (left arm slightly modified)
One thought on “To the moon and back”
[…] My blog, On the Rox ♡ […]