Have you entered a picture into the Hair Fair 2017 contest yet? You have till the end of today…so what…midnight SLT…hours….lots of time. After all the theme this year is Wild Side…easy squeezy right?! Unnatural colors is the name of the game here. The overall look of the image can be your choice, but the rule is that you must have an unnatural hair color in your picture. This does not mean black and blonde mixes, or brown and red mixes, showing roots in blonde hair or a nice faded ombre look with reds either… this means neon pink, pastel blue, glittery, rainbow etc. You can use white/silvery as an unnatural, unless of course you are 97. You cannot say you are usually a redhead but you went blonde. Besides, where’s the fun in that! You know you have some fun color in that massive inventory…pull it out and slap it on!! I did this picture in under an hour this afternoon…and I’d like to point out that I’ve been out of town all week and am a bit lagged out in rl….so if I can do it…you can do it! Underneath the pic are the house rules…don’t attempt to thwart them! The Prizes are AMAZING…truly. There are too many to list here, but please go to the website and look them over….it’s crazy ❤
By the way…not so coincidentally…this hair was actually from Hair Fair 2014 ❤
1. All pictures taken must feature hair created by one of the stores providing prizes for the contest. The stores are listed on the website. Mine, for instance, is from Analog Dog, a regular participant in the Hair Fair.
*You must name the hair and the hair store in the description section underneath your picture.
*You must include your SL Avatar user name (no display names) so that we can contact you if needed.
Title – Hair Fair 2017 Photo Contest
Name – Roxi Firanelli
Hairstyle – 42
Hairstore – Analog Dog
2. All pictures must be new for this contest. Older photos are not to be used. If photos are found to be older, or used in another manner other than this contest, they will be removed.
This contest was announced on the 29th of May 2017, any pictures older than that date will not be approved.
3. All pictures must be competition entries only — not blog or advertising images. If you show the picture on a blog, or social media you must include that you are using the picture for your entry, and information about the contest must be provided such as Flickr Group Link or Hair Fair Website Link.
4. All pictures must be your own work. Any pictures reported as not the work of the submitter will be removed.
5. Only entrants of the pictures are eligible to win the prize. If more than one person is in the picture, only the owner/submitter of the picture can win. Prizes cannot and will not be shared amongst multiple avatars.
6. You can submit up to 5 pictures for this contest. They do not have to be submitted at the same time, as long as they are submitted before the contest closes on the 16th June.
7. All photos submitted must be a minimum 1024 x 1024 resolution. Your picture can be larger, and does not have to be square, so long as both dimensions are greater than or equal to 1024 pixels.
8. Reminder: NO NUDITY or sexually explicit images, no female nipple exposure (including sheer clothing). This is a contest for a charity event for children. The committee has the final say on all images approved or declined.